Complete Survival Manual National Geographic
- Written by Michael S Sweeny with foreward by Mireya Mayor
- Soft Cover Paperback
- Expert tips from The American Red Cross, The US Army, The Boy Scouts of America, The Girl Scouts of the USA.
- Survival info on six environments on: preparation, shelter, food, water, fire, navigation, signaling, hazards, first aid
- At-home safery for eight different natural disasters from tornadoes and hurricanes to earthquakes and wildfires
- Quick-Read list highlight the essentials, from triage of injuries to good and bad sources of water
- How to illustrations demostrate tying foolproof knots, splinting a broken bone, signaling with fire.
- 399 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-4262-0429-6