Parachutist's Individual Weapon M-1950. A cushioned carrying case for all standard service rifles with a durable heavy nylon outside. The case has a carry strap as well as a metal quick-release-snap hook to attach to the parachute ropes.
- Genuine Military Issue Made in the USA
- NSN# 8465-01-109-0702
- Durable Nylon Duck Canvas outside
- Adjustable case popens part way down one side and is equipped with a strap and hardware for adjusting its length.
- It is designed to carry and protect individual and crew served infantry weapons when parachuting from aircraft into combat areas.
- Inside lining is a felt/wool blend with a plastic covering to protect the material and weapon
- Mildew resistant and water resistant
- Zipper Closure with two button/snaps
- Overall widthL 10 inches
- Overall length 29.5 inches
- Adjustable length: 33.5 to 50.5 inches
- OD Green
- Excellent Condition
- Fits standard service rifles