US Army Improved 1 man Combat Shelter (ICS) USED:
- Current one man combat tent for the US Army
- Portable, light, durable
- Provides protection from rain, wind, snow, etc
- Includes Full coverage blackout rainfly with taped seams that makes the tent water resistance and provides a storage area for extra gear
- U.S. Army military issue, Made in USA
- NSN: 8340-01-521-6438
- Flame-resistant ripstop nylon
- Double walled with integrated tub floor
- 3 aluminum tent poles
- 96" x 40.5" x 32.5"h. (8 ft. x 3.4 ft. x 2.7 ft.)
- Packs down to 17.5" x 6.7" diam., weighs only 6.5 lbs.
- USED CONDITION with no holes and working zippers
- TENT HAS NO STAKES OR GUIDELINES
- The tent may have dirt inside and on bottom also soldier identifying markings, etc.
- Also includes a stuff sack for the tent and accessories
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
With any used product I expected to have to do some slight repairs and there was a small hole and rip in the rain fly that fixed with tenacious tape and also in the mesh . The zipper stitching on the rain fly was Coming loose but was fixed with some sewing . I cleaned the tent and siliconed it and it is good to go . Thank you for your quick services in getting it to me.