45 Ton Pintle Hook
- Extremely strong, austempered ductile iron construction.
- Durable and corrosion-resistant powder coating.
The bolt-on 45 Ton Pintle Hook from Buyers Products is designed for heavy duty towing jobs. It is constructed of extremely strong austempered ductile iron, with a black powder-coated finish for maximum durability and resistance to corrosion. Ideal for situations such as large equipment hauling and pup trailer towing, the hook will handle maximum gross trailer weights up to 90,000 lb.
Each pintle hook includes mounting information, specs sheet, drilling template, and vehicle capacity decal. Mounting kit is sold separately.
PH45 Pintle Hook: Capacity 18,000 lbs. maximum vertical load 90,000 lbs. M.T.G.W. Description Cast alloy material with one hand coupling mechanism for ease of use. Coupling latch locks into place when securing latch is in the closed (down) position. Finished with black powder coat for durability and corrosion resistance. Drawbar Eye Dimensions 2-3/8 to 3 I.D. Pintle hooks are individually boxed and include mounting instructions, specifications sheet, and vehicle capacity decal.
- Color Black
- Finish Powder Coat
- Material Austempered Ductile Iron
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight (M.G.T.W.) 90000 lb
- Pintle Hook Type Standard
- Drawbar Eye Inner Diameter 2.38-3.00 "
- Mounting Holes Center to Center Vertical 3.000 "
- Mounting Holes Center to Center Horizontal 5.250/ 6.500 "
- Mounting Hole Diameter 0.781 "
- Compares To Premier Model 580
- Maximum Vehicle Load (M.V.L.) 16000 lb