Genuine Military Issue 250 Gallon Water bladder:
- 250 Gallon Capacity
- Rubberized fabric
- 60 inches long x 24 inches diameter, 2 inch diameter opening
- Sand Color
- Made for Potable Water
- New condition in wooden crates
- NSN# 8110-01-116-8193
- Weight 310 lbs plus weight of wooden crate
- People buy these for all sorts of things: farming, boating, etc
- This is a durable convented collapsible rubber container designed for a working pressure of 4 to 5 pounds per square inch and maximum pressure of 30 pounds per square inch. When filled to its 250 gallon capacity the drum is cylindrical in shape and can be towed with a towing and lifting yoke behind cargo trucks over short distanced and smooth terrain at speeds not exceeding 10 MPH. The construction of the drum is an impregnated woven fabric with water-resistant synthetic rubber. Interior front and rear plates are attached by wire rope cable assemblies to form a closure and an interior support. Each end plate has a threaded coupler elbow valve assembly.
NOTE: These have to ship via LTL trunkline on a pallet. Please call for a freight quote or to order. If you would like a quote you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your address that we will be shipping to and how many bladders you would like.