Rare find!! These won't last long. Vintage 1940's era wool pants.
- Danish military issue
- Complete with button fly.
- Complete with two cargo pockets on legs, two back pockets that button close, and two side pockets.
- European size 50 which when measured is 32.5-34 inch waist and 32.5 inch inseam.
- Heavy wool pants that weighs in at 2 lbs 5 oz.
- New Condition
- Heel Strap to keep those pants tucked tight in your boots
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These run a little small like a lot of European surplus. I wear 34" waist Carharts everyday and I can't get these buttoned around my waist. Plenty of room in the leg and inseam however.
That being said these are very nice pants. They aren't thin wool dress pants. These are at least an1/8" thick and look well made. If I can get back to a 32" waist I'll be buying more.