Midwest Can’s Safe-Flo line of portable fuel containers are engineered for safety with the FlameShield Safety System. The 5 gallon gasoline can features an ergonomic design with 2 handles and a wider base for easier use and handling.
Size: 5 gal.
Weight: 3 lbs.
Model Number: 5610
Country of Origin: United States
- Midwest Can – Engineered for Safety
- 1-year warranty
- Flame Shield Safety System – Double protection layer, Flame mitigation device plus vapor locking spout
- Quick-Flow Spout Included
- Designed with two (2) handles for easier use and handling
- Built with a wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce the chance of a can tipping over
- Made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions
- Exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers