Midwest Can’s latest innovation is the exciting new Speed-Flo Can. It features a flow rate of 5 gallons per minute, meets CARB, EPA, ASTM and CPSC standards and is Engineered for Safety with the exclusive FlameShield Safety System℠.
Note: Not intended for use with automobiles. Spout is too large for unleaded fuel tanks.
Size: 5 gal.
Weight: 3.6 lbs.
Model Number: 5010
Country of Origin: United States
- Completely new container design with ergonomic features and wider neck opening to deliver faster pouring and easier filling
- Speed-Flo spout designed to pour faster than any regulated can on the market
- With Flame Shield Safety System℠.
- Flows up to 5 gallons a minute
- Ideal for commercial, farm, marine or any large volume uses
- Meets current & future CARB, EPA, ASTM & CPSC standards
- Exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers